Wednesday, February 23, 2011

When Is A Trust Revoked In California

own crown

And already again Wednesday and this is almost over ...... where only the time went. I also wanted you for quite some time to show but somehow I'm in the last few days very little on the PC, there is much to do.
This picture was taken after the chest was done. I once brought back some order in my studio among other things in my storage cabinet for small parts and I've found quite far behind other 3 small studio canvas, have somehow been forgotten and as I one of them held in his hand came to me spontaneously, the idea for to paint the little one still a small picture of a crown, which is at the head of the bed. Thought and done and I am very happy with it. The beautiful studio in the canvas, you can also make the edges very well, as they 4.5cm here are wide and small crowns came out.
What in the photo unfortunately does not come off so well, sparkling rhinestones really nice little differently in daylight, and depending on the light. Again a small part for Joleen Zimmerdeko is ready.


The figures of the crown I have had so much fun that I will make the other two stretchers as well, crown and glittering rhinestones and then they go into my shop.
Now it's back to work, this time on the hook.
I wish you all a nice evening!
All the best - Annett

0 comments:

Post a Comment