Sunday, February 13, 2011

Rhinestones For Leotards

Lilo and teaser

So, now I can show you that what I have worked in the past week and a few days and what I have soooooo much needed tip. I was able to love Heike proximity to the sample and that Piroschka in size and is called LILO. For now there is a section here soon . Woman has done something hard themselves to photograph but what the hell, I had by now that I unfortunately did not bust and see you put on the dress, and not merely on the arm.


I can only say wow. The dress was a little challenge for me and helped me a lot of fun to sew. However, you need because a lot of substance, by the very nice full skirt and apron.


We live not in Bavaria but in Berlin but again there is a great place - Castle Diedersdorft - where every year a little Oktoberfest celebration, and now I have the perfect dress for it: 0 )
So now I bring my mouse to the childcare center and I wish you would like a great start to the week!
Lots of love - Anne

0 comments:

Post a Comment