Saturday, February 19, 2011

Certification Of Trust How To Get

Nikki Graziano

mathematics student and photographer Nikki Graziano sets of mathematical functions on their photographs.
I find this a really great idea and I think some math teachers would benefit from earlier with a special fondness for Fibonacci numbers, the also seem likable.
from his phone number he knew by the way, only that it consisted only of prime numbers, remarkable, I think.

Here at any rate the works of Nikki Graziano (unfortunately with the background that I can cut not thank my stümpferhaften, technical half knowledge or semi-ignorance)






Oh, and next Thursday I will be celebrating a festival by the way, because I'm not sick and do not write Mathe-LK-exam, Jahar!

Photos via nikkigraziano.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment