Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Liver Donors For Secondary Liver Cancer

Imke for cold days

I know, actually we want to slowly adjust to the spring but here it's still sooooooo cold and I had said before about 3 weeks, it still needs to OK a warm Shirt ago. Yes, the shirt I made before 3 weeks and forgot to show it to you and as you can see, here has also found applications like one of my crown court. And again what is so typical of me, I have not seen in sewing and tightened it is fortunately not to - the crown is wrong. It struck me only when wirlich Photo: 0 / But what the hell, Joleen finds it still great.

In this version there be one, for woman has slept during the cutting. No, no, I was just kind of mind is someplace else and then I do not accidentally cut the front part of the fold - great. So the whole shirt was again cut into uni and zusammengepzzelt. Now a part here is that in the coming days is done yet - hopefully.

Then I wanted to thank you for the lovely comments to Lilo, simply because I was completely unsafe to publish the photos with me. Is again the fact that women are not currently soooooo comfortable in their skin feels but will also change again as is discipline and start jogging again with.

I wish you all a nice day and send you

All the best - Annett

0 comments:

Post a Comment