Thursday, February 10, 2011

What Is Irma Ss Deduction

My 1st Award

I did not look bad, my 1st Award received and I got it from the love Anke - many thanks!



Now I want to pass him, for sharing joy. However, this is not without a few rules! , 0)

Tell us 7 things about you!

thank the person who gave you the award and link them to your inbox!

Give the award to 15 recently newfound blogger on and let them know that they have received an award from you.

Sunday and here are 7 things about me

  1. slightly chaotic
  2. too hectic
  3. love the silence (with 4 girls, the more often anzicken normal)
  4. coffee is always in the evening, 0)
  5. loves pink and pastel colors (you can see probably in the blog)
  6. will ever make too many things at once
  7. would unbending one Sticki, 0) pass

the Award I would like a

I hope your happy You just earned and you have it.

All the best - Annett

0 comments:

Post a Comment