Sunday, February 27, 2011

Diego Rivera Agitator Painting Explanation

envy

I have no desire to make my thoughts. From now on I'm just still jealous of all people having a real vocation.
I have something, and I am also not present. Tragically true, not to change.

then study I just come on physics and math teacher, but I do not care. I'm going to date my most depressed Murakami read.

this: Franz Kafka: Fable

"" Ah, "said the mouse," the world is getting tighter by the day First it was so wide that I was scared, I ran on and was happy that I did. finally on the right and left in the distance walls looked, but these long walls of the rush in quick succession that I've been in the last room, and there in the corner stands the trap that I run. "-" You must change only the direction "said the cat and ate it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment