Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Make A Free Fake Birth Certificate

Mosque & Tea


I've broken out of the Paris daily, and I put myself in a parallel universe, just à côté the Jardin des Plantes, and went to drink tea in a Mosque. I did not even know this was possible, but a nice Innsbruck Erin was quickly taught me a lesson.
through the gate of the mosque left, I found myself immediately in a different place, on the terrace were many people at little tables and drank tea and smoking water pipe, completely relaxed, while a top takes care of Teenachschub he numerous full on a Tablet distributed, because everyone who is there, drink this tea and nothing else.
Fabulous.
The terrace was full of trees, chairs and small tables in the mosaic style blue and white and there were many crazy little sparrows.
mistaken Simple, an Islamist island is open to everyone in the heart of the fifth arrondissement, next to the Seine. I still can not think properly and I will definitely go back soon, at least, if I need a short break. Hachja.


0 comments:

Post a Comment