Friday, February 18, 2011

Make Star Cake Template

An ordinary walk

I had already told you that Hoover is going to school. I have to learn again.
says Mama, since Hoover is here, I have a hearing loss.
has're right. I'm a real terrier and when I see moms attention is on Hoover, then I do my thing. I come from, but not the same.
On our walks we have no dogs contacts. But in the school are many dogs and it smells so good everywhere. I do not understand why Mama do not sniff the first time allows. I'm all excited and jittery. I can not work immediately. For this I am too excited and jittery with delight. She says that I need to learn.
So now a few pictures of our last great, normal walk.
Hoover is a clown. He never learns! A treat you get stuck in the mouth. And the Pups los jumps and takes the same Mamas mile. This is done quite gallant and careful. Look, I am as big as Mama!






















a double-headed Airedale
The play and have fun making fun now with Hoover. He has grown quickly and we can get hold of the ball.

athletic Sun and proud as I am, but he can not look yet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment