Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Biffy Clyro Piano Kostenlos

We are back!

violet. I want to apologize to all our dear blog friends that we have so long nothing could be heard from us. I have attended no other blogs (Shame on me) And the reading I will not make it. We are therefore continue with a break of 11 days
Mischka . What I have dragged to Mama and growled. I almost bit her so she can back me on to her computer to tell. There is not much. I'll beat me every day with my cheeky brother around ... but so slow I can still do something with it and it starts to be fun. At the weekend it was in our village carnival and the clad hordes back from house to house. Last year Mama wrote about this tradition in the Spreewald. Who wants to read again: Here
Hoover is seen in a picture with a smart damsels. No, this is not Mom! The damsel is Andrea.
Here are some impressions:
And now back from our normal, everyday life.
My brother beat me! In his mouth now shine the new teeth. Today is the last canine fell. The infected for sure somewhere in my thick fur.
Hoover is so mean to me ....
I must then make a quick announcement ...
"Hihi I'm ticklish," he growls at me. He makes fun of me.
And in the end he turns to me a nose. Bääääääääääh!
to me The times are great, then I am no longer cared. Hoover needs a good hiding!

0 comments:

Post a Comment