Monday, February 28, 2011

High Heel And Skirts No Pantes

To the polar sea - and: BLOG BREAK


This is our last post for some time. Mama is an exercise in abstinence from the Internet. Also I will not leave it to the computer. You need a lot of work on the computer will, but do not be distracted by blogging. She also says that they must organize their leisure rhythm again. Whatever that means. Why do people make it always so complicated? I do not understand!
I want to apologize to all our blog friends. We will now disappear for a while and they do in other Write blogs. I hope spring comes soon, then my mom is also fit again. I know that!
weekend was my little friend to visit. We had a lot of fun on our flood meadows. The are in fact become a major Arctic
Now see for yourself how much fun we had.


See what our Arctic Ocean is. You could skate run without runners!
I was very careful on the ice and felt safer on the shore. I have this great sea more times I circled on firm ground. But Mom said me again and again to the middle

on the ice. Hoover had no problems with the ice. He walked slowly and went out of his natural spikes. He was more agile and faster than me.
must admit that I suffer.
Hoover was described as recently king poodle. Mama quickly from the wool of sheep made an Airedale. She says that I was soon on the series and will have to leave too much skin!


I hope our blog will pause briefly and I also hope you stay healthy all, of disasters and spared us faithful!
See you soon, Your Mischka!

0 comments:

Post a Comment