Thursday, February 10, 2011

Clinics In Toronto That Give Enemas

HELP - Vote for Mischka

As you know my dear blog friends, I will attend the Mango Minster competition part. In the right sidebar you can see my post again.

And now it depends. I need you all!
Voting is open only on Friday . (11/02/2011) Do not forget the 6-hour time difference. We are 6 hours ahead of time.
And another thing I have to explain to you:
The many participants have gone beyond the possibilities of coordination of Blogger. Since yesterday it is no longer possible to press a button next to the candidate. It has become complicated!
There must be a written comment in the post at Mango Minster, entitled CRACKER DOGS-VOTE NOW. The first review under the Heater picture Kitteh-WINNERS. Here are cat pictures. Among them is the contribution to the cracker dogs.
Under the Presentation of the candidates have You can click Comments . (Therefore, no comment is visible. It says "0 comments")
You Are blockers on Google is not a problem, all the other bloggers may have to enter their address or HP address. Writes only pure:
I VOTE FOR MISCHKA
Wish me all the thumbs
Click on my picture above and you are riding on mangoes competition blog.!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment