Friday, February 11, 2011

Cube Field Runner Retro

top Moderately

So now we have already Friday again, I just do not know where time has stopped and even though I wish it would tell you of our recent Saturday excursion when it trip may be called. Actually, rather shopping: 0)
reason for this was woman had originally in the head set fractions needed to crochet myself, what has indeed worked very well and the result and I really liked how your on the bottom photo can see. Only wife has not previously reviewed exactly how much they tip needs and after having measured and had to find that it ca 11cm - 12cm and must be in no later than 2 days, I have given up the project again. I've managed thus 1m which I have also processed.

And yes I missed only about 10 m, we decided to go on tour. A friend of mine said they have since discovered a fabric store when driving past and whether we go there not even wanted. Sure, great fabric store, because I have to go. We were the way my friend, my oldest daughter, Sandra, Samy and the youngest small Joleen. Actually, the trip was planned without the little one, so that woman has something quiet but look at the substance Aunt Nicole, who also is equal to the godmother of the little girl she wanted to have part of it. Persuade, especially not the little girl wanted to stay with the men and Sarah. She looked at me all the time and said something whiny "I au with ..." Who could say no.
So we went to the fabric store and discovered Nicole is this here. What can I say - many, many materials to the roof, where it was not ran. I did not know where I should look, slightly chaotic and confused. Woman wandered somewhat aimlessly through the neighborhood, while the Great made to create the Burda catalog and Samy took care of the child, but again the preferred Mama wanted to be on the arm because it was in there a bit too dark and narrow. After half an hour I gave up, without really found something. I'm gone but at least with my required tip that I liked immediately and seemed suitable for my purpose, you can see in the photo and ...


a pattern that has chosen my Large and had asked if I could sew her something. Sure, it comes mostly too short, since she no longer lives at home. Oh yes, I then asked the seller / owner if he gave me the perfect fabric could sell to the cut and got the answer I, as they have to look here .... No, I really did not feel too cramped and unsorted. OK, then we go to my favorite fabric shop that Nicole and Sandra did not know. Let's go!


And the fabric store is "Berlin's world of fabrics. Since we have now found the right fabric for the dress - a very light cotton and bright Sandra he has now fallen, and mom immediately grabbed him and a few other nice things, 0), since the shopping has been fun because even the little girl would not constantly looking forward to Mama but is passed through the area because it is very spacious and bright, there was and more importantly - by super.


And here are the total yield, although women had actually used just the best. I can show you no longer alone, since it is already processed. Once I have the share, I also show you why. A little insight I had already given you so in my Teaser or at the above screenshots: 0)

Now I'm going to snap back quickly even my crochet hook,'m going to try something.

I send you very, very best wishes and hope you have some better weather than it is here in Berlin - not gray and rainy, my case!
All the best - Annett

0 comments:

Post a Comment