Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Burton Custom Vs. Burton Mission

Better late than never ....

not it? , 0) This time it was not for me but to the art and since I can not do much.
My computer works great but the monitor gave up the ghost. Today he was picked up and now I'll surprise me if they fix it myself or I get a new one, for he is not even 2 years old. Thanks to my brother, I can now while I wait for the monitor, but go back online, he had a spare monitor in the basement and gave it to me now brought right over ... and here I am and still wants to love all readers and bloggers want a healthy and creative New Year!
I would like to thank you for the lovely wishes!
And here as promised another wallet that Sam has received, this time a little more playful in pink. Meanwhile, she goes back more from the soft colors but that may change with her again soon. In any case, could I let off steam as beautiful color.
Again, there are again eight card slots and 2 note compartments - can be as you want to store notes or documents.



Well, and the little one has to wait a bit, as they would have their purse in the same design as their Sifterolle and her pillow . Unfortunately, Ms. considered the matter and until there is new we have to wait. I immediately ordered plenty of them because she wants even a cover for the magazine.
Actually it's not a cover, but a kind of notebook for note pad or write a book or calendar, you can vary this envelope. I have this envelope between Christmas and New Year designed and tested and worked quite well and works flawlessly. Unfortunately, the first work of my four walls left and right after completion - my friend found it so amazing that I can show you a good piece later, then if I still have a couple of sewing it.

Otherwise I wish you all have a wonderful day!
All the best - Annett

0 comments:

Post a Comment