Sunday, January 9, 2011

How Does A Mute Communicate To A Blind

May I introduce .... Once

the little cherub "Melody"
The little elf, I had almost forgotten and has been around for about 6 weeks - figuratively at least. My little girl came to visit me today at the studio and there she was still hanging, they should eigenltich into the nursery, because for Joleen I had even painted. Today, they could move into their new home.
Since I am an avowed fan of elves and fairies so, it is also close that evening Joleen's stories are often about a small child, and elves with this picture Joleen small Geschichtenelfe now a face and a name. : 0)
For various reasons, I was already very long no longer in Atli, one of them, it is incredibly cold in the winter there. Yesterday and today but I did finally taken the time and on a Project, also for my little one, worked. About 18.00 clock she came to visit me with dad and I really wanted to continue working until 21.00 clock and show you the result. But ...... the words of my daughter "..... come on, come with "sweet as sugar until light and then demanding, then I could resist no longer have my tent and canceled in the studio and then I went back home. Thus, there is only a small teaser to see ....

I hope I can get ready in the next 1-2 days, I can show it to you. The studio time is currently very limited, because the child is currently experiencing an extreme phase and Mama Mama always with her to be. For the studio, she is just too small.
So now I spend a bit of crochet before it then goes to bed.
All the best - Annett

0 comments:

Post a Comment