Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Switch Black Red Wire 2 Black

Little Princess

I wanted to show you quickly before I put me right to my little mouse, for any 4 hours sleep the night were too little. In any case, I'll be right into the studio this morning after I had delivered the baby in the nursery and worked up to the collection on its chest. She is really on the last push now finished, so that we could build in a moment.

Now this is the result from the teaser, which I hate you showed on Monday. Small Joleen's Toy chest. The chest itself I bought at a well-known Swedish furniture store, and then design is suitable for my mouse.


a bare chest, I have but it will definitely also decorated yet and this will be rather colorful Fliebenpilz, little elf Melody ........ etc. Let's see, there is a clear plan as yet.
you later! Quite Best regards - Anne

0 comments:

Post a Comment