Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Why Does Smoking Cause Urination

A sea of flowers on the fly

Since they are now, my flowers are formed at the bedside. The small particles can be really fast times in between crochet, because that is quickly put aside when the mouse is calling for mom and wants to cuddle.
addition, I've even started a few cuffs for sweet little children's hands to crochet but since this is a finished and I would rather point in the set and perhaps even to children's hands. The cuffs are color matched to our great new dress Piroschka but will see you then: 0) Let's see, maybe even matching Beinstülpchen happen ....
think in the meantime my mouse is on the road to recovery. Today she has no fever for the first time enough, too eagerly for 6 days and now she is doing her nap and Mom has a little time to breathe.
I wish you all a wonderful day!
All the best - Annett

0 comments:

Post a Comment