Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Dogs Poop Was Slimy And Mucousy

thawed Laughing, jumping into the new year

Hello to all my dear friends!
As I read your blog, are you all arrived safely in 2011.
The pounding Sylvester I was not beautiful, but this year I have not concealed and hid, did not tremble with fear. I angrgriffen barking every hiss, popping and lights. Would prefer to run out at each cannon to jump behind the rocket. In taking action, I had no time to think about fear. Mama says that would be a better solution to my stress.
and I'm laughing in the New Year ....
.... jumped
And looks like a Hoover Meerkat
On New Year's Day we had a bad experience in the evening.
If Mama is filled with food bowls, Hoover and I are quite beside us joy. Eat eat eat! Small jumps like a Hoover Flumi at her side, missed a step height difference with his body and falls hard on the step edge. He struggles to his feet, plunges to his food bowl and sucks the contents. When he is ready and will be removed from the cup, he begins to stagger, do not run anymore. The pupils huge, the eyes were twitching and rolling down in their caves. Hoover was very fast in a state of shock. Stomach and intestines, he emptied already unconscious. In between, he shrugged and stretched. Mama and Papa got me immediately with Hoover and the car and set off in icy road conditions instantly goes to the animal hospital. We were all afraid that Hoover us leave. But I want to give up even more, the little pest.
When we got there an hour later, Hoover was back with him and growled at first the nurse we knew. Hoover is back on top! The tests revealed no serious injuries. Monitoring and conservation was now important for the next few days. And it all went well. We do not need again to the vet and now hope that his fall without consequences.

0 comments:

Post a Comment