Monday, January 24, 2011

Catchy Names For A Consignment Store



I would even register with you. Since Wednesday, I'm actually almost did not come to my sewing machine, since the call came from the daycare center - Joleen has a fever! Ok, so starting in the nursery and with a sick child to the doctor. On Saturday we thought we got through it but no, the fever came on Sunday again and luckily for us it has caught the dad too. Well, we'll get it down again. Tomorrow I get support so that women can also do something again and it would soon be over yet.
However, I can show you a few things. Before Wednesday had not sewn a case and as you can see, sometimes in a completely different tone and I like it very well - black fabric and black lace.


is well suited for someone who does not soooo colorful pink and likes, 0)

And then I still have a few ink applications made. Ink I just say one thing, because I do not own embroidery machine and you make with the normal sewing machine - not perfect but it is each is unique: 0) woman has to know to help. The small particles during the weekend I was able to make despite the sick bed, whenever the little girl did not want to sit on Mama's lap.

Otherwise, I've only managed a few small crochet but I have yet to photograph and show it to you tomorrow.

Now I will dedicate myself again of the little mouse that is at the moment seem a good mood, because it gives me just back from the cabinets where they should not really ran well ..... makes just too much fun.

I wish you love to a beautiful start to the week!

All the best - Annett

0 comments:

Post a Comment