Sunday, January 23, 2011

Operation Repo Complete

ice

Yesterday, standing on the water meadows. Today everything looks totally different. Due to the cracks and grinds it under his paws and I can not run fast because I slip away.

drink when water is sticking his tongue ... but then it was cracking and I was standing in the water. As an icebreaker I had to fight my way forward to treat.
Hoover looked at everything from a safe distance from Mama's side. This is a real mama's boy. He should be more oriented to me, then he is also a real Airedale.


And then I saw it:
Who are you?
Hey, come out of there!
Come on, you coward!
Where are you? Do not hide, I find you!
And then there was the following Saturday there: Mom drove away with Hoover! Shocking! Provides you the times before. Without me!
Mom said she is looking for a good Hoover and me Dog place. Hoover must go to school and I also train properly again. Where I was with mom, she does not want to go back.
She said that it has its well liked there. Many dogs and two legs met for a walk. Dogs of all ages and races were represented. This mix like her.
Hoover was the nerd. Could even run without a leash, because he always stayed with Mama and heard when she called. I have in this age is not at all, so I even forgot that I have a mistress, if I saw other dogs. Hopefully Mama recognizes that I have Hoover brought up so well. But anyway he is a mama's boy be. The remains of her skirt. I said this was not even up there?

Oh, the big, bright as Mom has noticed the name Attila may be my size!


0 comments:

Post a Comment