Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Dog May Have Frostbite

Either way ....

can use this envelope. I have once again sewn, after my girlfriend's first attempt has clawed. Here it is, my notebooks, notebook or calendar cover. At first glance, it looks like a notebook to go, what I was able to admire on many blogs already but the inside is completely different.
First of all, I have attached to the closure Two snaps, but sometimes more if you note, card or similar gathering in it, so you can vary the thickness.

Sunday and here are the interior. You can plug in a notebook .....

like this ....

or a notebook or book or

it can be used as a calendar cover. Depending on what you need it.

And here a pic, closed envelope with a calendar in it, we bring the 2 Snap.

So I think the cover really great, just because you can use them as different. Now I'm wondering about whether I should dare to even a e-book, but I do not know exactly .... because it already has similar parts. Well, I'll think again. Today I will not sew the first time, because Sarah would like a case for her writing such a book, which she uses at school, she liked the Idea.
Now I will sit down again to the machine, because in 1 1 / 2 hours I take my little from the day care center and in time I will still create something. This is quite a geeiere to Kita, had already hinwärts problems by black ice, which may indeed be true even funny ....
All the best - Annett

0 comments:

Post a Comment