Friday, December 31, 2010

Wholesale Chicken Wings In Arkansas

Sylvester

I believe this is now my worst day of the year. Mama always said that I was a brave terrier. But I like the hissing and the colorful lights on the sky. It lights up in living room, which faces away from the road. Through the skylight. Popping I do not mind.
I do not understand this clever two-legged friends! All they know better, they determine what is right for us apparently. Why do they make such a weird noise? Dog-friendly is not so!

To all my loyal readers and blog buddies in the whole wide world, I wish you a healthy and happy New Year!
I love you all very much and am always pleased to hear from you!

I wish all my loyal readers and friends in the whole wide world, a healthy and happy new year!

I love to everybody You very much and am always glad to hear from You!

Next year I vow to reform and will also include those who Christmas cards to send to the world. The have earned all my loyal readers.

I have also received a nice postcard. From my dear friend MANGO.
And then troubled me a bad conscience. I have to make Mom a little steam this regard. Since there are e-mails, she no longer knows the value of the post and hang esch rubbed letters and cards.

Sun and news from here and my life Hoovers
Hoover mom upset. Since 24.12. investigated their second Reading glasses. 2 days ago and we have found: Hoover had abducted a part in his crib
and placed under his cuddly pillows. He was completely innocent out.




Mama looked and looked for the 2nd Half of the glasses. Which was under a pillow on the couch. Where Hoover sometimes sleeps.

We have mass of snow. Hoover can only run there, where the snow was pushed. We play on our farm. Hoover has the delicious bird food discovered. The snow mountains now easy to reach.

And we both climb the big mountain in front of our terrace, at last we can loot the contents of the bird house.
We must do secretly, because Mama does not permit that.
She says we have enough fine food. These are treats for the birds.
We should also think of others and not be so selfish.
Pha - do not be selfish? What she thinks because, as Dogs are polarized? We will look after us. Who knows if this is the last feed.





And now I show you photos of my solo walk with mom on the Spree.
This paradise in White is right in front of our door and is visible even from the window.
Hoover had at home

0 comments:

Post a Comment