Friday, January 7, 2011

How To Get The Plate Arques Pokemon

XXL ....

After yesterday, I once made the initial inventory of how much Granny there are already about how much and still ahead of me, I wanted you ever show the start. Quite simply, if you've seen it before, I think it is perhaps more by making it really, really big. So planned 2m x 2m ......... I know this is madness, however, and right now I think - we'll see if I can do it and they will be smaller but not because I run out of steam.
you recognize the medium Granny - the flower - well, she is from "A week Häkelsommer. First I crocheted the flower and then a Granny made it.
was in contrast to the usual Granny's my wool crochet will be a warm and cuddly soft blanket. If it is then ready at some point, I want to sew on the back or cotton. As I said, we can surprise us all the time, 0)
So now I make myself even more quickly to the great shaggy cap of Silke , I've indulged in yesterday's e-book and cut it already.
I I want to wish everyone a wonderful weekend!
All the best - Annett

0 comments:

Post a Comment