Monday, January 17, 2011

Is Whole Earth Farms Dog Food Good Food

Piroschka for small mice

As it is now, our new dress Piroschka. When I have the dress in Heike had seen for the first time, I immediately fell in it and it was clear the cut I have, 0) When I actually got my hands in my hands I have also started it and what I should say - I'm thrilled. There is still plenty more but until the summer because it will probably fit right and it could well be that there is one more thing before.
Next time I will probably leave the seam allowance and then it will probably fit better. And as I know, there will be a next time very soon. Normally, at least in trousers, little one already needs to 92/98 but the scope, particularly up around it is still something zierliech. Nevertheless, it seems, I find out really great. The fabric and color combination of the father and the two big sisters chose to, I could not decide and what came out - again Rosa, Rosa, Rosa ....



not surprised, now there are even a few more photos, as the little girl really had fun doing it and I could really entscheinden for a photograph.
However, it the quality of the photos something to be desired and I do not know why this is .....

But you can still see the dress quite well.

the cut you get, as I mentioned before, Heike - Naughty little fruit in your Shop Tuci . I can recommend him to you only.

Oh, you can see in the photo including my next project. Blanket and pillow for the doll's bed and some doll clothes for Joleen new doll, which has brought Santa Claus.

And here again the dress without a model.

I wish you all a creative and relaxing week!
All the best - Annett

0 comments:

Post a Comment