Friday, January 14, 2011

Famous Poems Holocaust

Mango Minster 2011

start my American friend mangoes every year to compete for the title MANGO MINSTER. See also in the right sidebar

Well, this year I want to be there. I have long considered that fit the 5 categories to me.
I'm the king of the terriers! I fit into any shapes, patterns and standards! I am stubborn and obstinate and do not therefore just what is expected of me.
Now, this year I would like to be present. I have long considered one of 5 categories Whether fits to me. I am the king of the terriers! I fit in no forms, patterns and norms! I am pigheaded and headstrong and Do not just make, therefore what one expects from me
How to apply for the category Cracker dogs.
cracker, which does that mean? a crash, a bang, a little crazy, wild, out of control?
Yes, you could fit me ....
And now I'll prove to you that I am one of the best and craziest cracker dogs in the blogger world. And I ask all to vote my blog friends and fans for me when it's done. For against the American superiority I have no other chance.
And now I will prove to You that I am one the best and most cracker mad dogs in the Blogger World. And I ask all my Blog Friends and fans to vote for myself, if it is so far. Since superior strength against the american I have no other chance.
deadline for my post is the 30th January . The vote will run from
7th-12th February. I will remind you again.
friends, I'm counting on you!
My contest entry:
first I am qualified for that reason alone, because I'm a terrier. on
I just qualified, because I am a terrier
2. Yes, I run run, around the globe, even as a ghost runner on the wrong track
My motto, according to Forrest Gump. Run, Mishka, run!
And I am Rodeo-runner. No one catches me.
Yes, I run, run all around the globe, so as a ghost runner on the wrong roadway.
My motto: Run, Mishka, run! (after Forrest Gump)
And I am a racer rodeo. Nobody catches me.
But not only racing is my passion! I ride Harley. And of course, third on Route 66
Garden and groundwork I give myself does not. I am part time and bank robber
better on the family budget.
I do not deal with gardening and earth works. I am a sideline as a bank robber and improve
the family cash.
4th I mince no more, that was Babykram. For this I am far too proud. I transform
I prefer to choose a troubled alien and so my environment.
I chop up nothing more, this was a baby junk. Now in addition I am too proud. I transform
me with pleasure in an alien and frightens it with my environment.
5th I have attended a course in babysitting my little brother and looked after well.
Now I am proud to be a teacher and I educate me as I need it. He is very
unruly. But I'll tame !

I have visited a course for baby sitters
and have looked after my small brother well.
Now I am his proud teacher and I educate
him to me in such a way as I need it.
But I will tame him .










6th For m a jump skills I am known. I
Springs in my legs. This is innate. I
jump higher than at eye level with my two legs. The
is important to me than to lick my mascara
mistress.
For my jump acts I am known. I have springs in my legs.
This is  innate. I higher jump than in eye level of my 
    bipeds.    This is more  important to me, than to lick off
    the  mascara  of my    little woman.
7. The word ball makes me a junkie. Here you can see me
with my beloved water polo as sea monster at sea :
; The word "ball" makes me the junkie. Here you see me with my beloved beach-ball as
a sea monster:
And I still want to say very humbly:
Hi guys from NASA! Take your time with Mars flight. I'm already here!
And what I still would like to completely give mark: Hello boys of the NASA!
Give to you time with the Mars flight. I am there already!
Now I hear the list of my properties Cracker on. It is beyond my blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment