Sunday, December 5, 2010

Is Acute Hiv Rash Red

competition? The first snow

It was about time. I had a word of power to talk to Mama! Since yesterday morning it has its power back, has also made images, but does not find time to write the blog. Mama was sick for a week, she did not go well.
My brother is cocky. He thinks he's faster, bigger and crazier than I am. Constantly he wants to play with me and come into the competition this happens to. "You do not get me in, catch me ... You old bag!"
His show-poses he has nothing. Only the two-legged ecstatic cry: "Is that cute!".
I am impressed by all this is not!
Here he is, quite humbly. Flying is not so easy!
But then it is his awe over already ...
I need to exert not even me. He can not keep up with me.
And I can just laugh at these big-mouthed Pups!
Hoover weighed at 2.12. (12 weeks old) 8.2 kg and had a shoulder cm size of 41.

0 comments:

Post a Comment