Friday, December 10, 2010

Confidentiality Clause Of Fax

Schlicht Karo

So, now I have sewn a purse after cent-to-Spend. However, I have been somewhat modified, as my big girls were of the opinion, for them are too few subjects. This exchange is for my very large, they do not like it, unfortunately, so colorful, more covered and plain, but I could not deny myself a small dash of color set in attractive Red, 0) but I think she likes it with red .....
And here are just what I've changed. As you can see already there are now 2 buttons for me, I've done something bigger in height, the width has remained so.
In my version there are 4 more card slots and additionally has a bill compartment. The bill compartments, I worked without elastic, but sewn on very tight, worked as well.
Otherwise, everything is so still. I must say the purse is great. My first cents-to-Spent is already working hard since the completion have been in use and I find the solution with the small change just super. You open your wallet and have available at a glance how much cash you have available and do not have to dig large. Booyah!

So, now I'll make the next in this way, but I may let off steam as more color. Samy finds the Bunte not so bad, it must also be so many subjects, like this one, which is their big sister. Well then, get going .....

love all regards and I wish you a great weekend!

Annett

0 comments:

Post a Comment