Monday, December 6, 2010

Nutritional Facts In Deer Sausage

Monday .....

So today is somehow not my day, no wonder, since he already started with a headache, which in turn at 3 hours sleep is not really surprising. But we women are our man's not too different, the kids have to be cared for - so your eyes and go.
However, I was also busy on weekends. One of my daughters had wanted a sleep mask and I have met her, of course, like so beautiful and because the quickly goes I immediately made 2 of them.

If it was up to her, she could have had even more pink and rose tones but unfortunately I had no other material to choose from and I think it's pretty pink. As there was still playing small satin bows with rhinestones, one with white stones and one with blue stones. So, now I hope my Great, sweet dreams, 0)

Then I can also once again play the hook and he developed a little Christmas. A few stars and down a few ice crystals - was a lot of fun and is as beautiful on the side.




I wish you all a wonderful week and a better start to the week than with me.

All the best - Annett

0 comments:

Post a Comment