Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sore Breasts Ovarian Cyst Bleeding

Not only Vorhweihnachtsstress

... I'm like every year, yet it seems to me more this time.

This is also the reason why it's so quiet here at the moment and pass this year, not much is. Sunday had my "little" its 17th Birthday. 17 - where's the time gone? Until recently it was still my youngest. However, prior to 2 1 / 2 Joleen her the space and abgeluxt yet Sarah is still the little girl for me. On Sunday we celebrated beautiful, with family and friends and today I can still prepare a birthday celebration. My hubby has now also birthday. When the day is over, I can finally concentrate on Christmas.

wife was in the last few days very busy and stressed out. Yesterday I was allowed to bake three cakes and 50 muffins, I could beat a 2nd Furnace used. Of the things we have nothing, as the cake went to work with my husband and the muffins in the school for Sarah. I will still equal to sneak into the kitchen and even bake cakes for tomorrow afternoon.

between, have I busily stitched purses that I show but only in the new year, because my girls do it every now and then a trip on my blog. A show I may have, this is a wallet that is created at short notice. Sarah Secret Santa at school today and she has drawn fortunately a friend and they in turn wanted a new purse and Sarah was quite contrary, they did not have to go and buy one dart, because Mom can even sew.

And here's the good piece, so I can show now that all the girls are in school and the gift is now replaced.




The purse was after Sarah's statement - Sarah's words ".... it is a small chick, like the color pink and pink and is really into the bunny rabbits ... " and that's got out there. Was not that easy with the hare, so utterly without stickies. Now we can only hope that they like Jenny too.

Sun girls, now I'm going to prepare for the next birthday party and notify me again just before Christmas.

I wish you a stress-free day!

All the best - Annett

0 comments:

Post a Comment