Sunday, December 19, 2010

Milena Velba On Minibike

Advent walk

It snowed much powerful. The very next day of my last posts. And now it seems even the sun. We have made a nice long walk. The pictures show our daily commute, not far from our house. If there is snow and the sun shines, "says Mama always, it looks like a fairy tale ...
Hoover encouraged me to come out of the bushes
... and tried again, my piercing to be ....
And I was allowed to run, run, sniff. Without my annoying brother. Thank God he can not afterward. A few freedoms I have.
At home, he hops forward to the couch. My place it is no longer safe.
... And a little later in the backlight, as the fog taunted
Just before I had to stop Mama. there is sometimes a treat
"seat" from full-speed.

And tomorrow, there are the pictures of the snow-history tassels. Hoover for a 1st Experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment