Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lesbian Taking What She Wants From My Wife

The thing with the snow pompoms

I love everything about snow. Stieben he needs to fly, and I am determined then twice as fast as usual Yes, I have such joy. Just as there is something that I do not like. It begins to chirp and I can not move my toes and claws. I can not laugh for joy, because my foot is ice cold and frozen. Will I open it, it hurts.

And I nibble the tassels of the legs and feet. Then I try to wipe me the ice. Unfortunately the snow was too soft and I could not drill deep enough into it, as you can.
between, you have to shake again and again ...
Hoover looks on and tries also. He is simply still a real Pups.


It will not work! I was in the background
and nibble my ball-free and he does Head stand, skips and jumps around me.
He wants to encourage me to play. But I have more important things to do.
He has not yet realized the seriousness of the situation. He hops around just Mom and I am already running a few miles.
He is a clown.
And then he could not walk anymore. 'Mama has held a series
He is totally confused.
... and looks very helpless. He felt terribly sorry for us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment