Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cirrhosis & End Stage & How Long Life Expectancy

The piercing in my lips

From 13 December : The snow had melted by 24 hours of rain almost. The remains are bare ice. Today's world is already white. We have snow chaos. But I want to tell on Monday.
To our great lawn, where I like to turn my rounds, mom is still driving the car. With Hoover on a lead, we would not arrive there. It is for him too far. And on the way back like mama bear him no more. My brother has the 10 kg mark cracked. And he is always sassy. And I'm so nice to him. He has the piercing in my lips, I rumschleppen often with me, and afterwards must pull. It gives me but fun, with to wrestle him and I like to animate it.


Hoover manages not to run with me. Too bad. Did he stink so with me? He bites into my lips. Mama has never been photographed properly, because they always pay attention, how I react. But they need not. I'd rather stay. Only Hoover they will pick me again. He hears but already well on "No"
naughty he is and he has no respect for me
He immediately goes into submission position. But not to surrender.
You can see it here. He is loud-mouthed and will be back in my piercing.
I have to quickly turn away my head .
Because Hoover missed his target, I get "Batsch" a scrubbed.
And then he lies on his back and laughs at me.
... and falls asleep.
... but he looks very cute, my Punkerlocke Hoover. But appearances are deceiving.
Beloved Dog Blog buddy. You never let a face of so misleading. Something Ffaustdickes sits behind the ear skin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment