Saturday, November 20, 2010

Problems With Poptropica And Vista

Mama won, overtaking

Since it was Friday, a packet at. Every packet that comes here is for me. So far, it was so .
So I had time to see if my name is on the packet. But that was Mama's name. I always wanted to believe it. Can still be so for me, as the many packages of Great Deals and Amazon.
But Mom said that was your price, which they won on the blog of WALDFEE .
She was very happy because the package was packed so carefully. A beautiful heart wicker, exactly in the right color of their decorations. And the little snow globe she was especially pleased.
And smelled something very tasty! Mama says this is from Waldfee bakery. A packet of biscuits . Well, maybe I can nibble and there.
love forest fairy!
Thank you very much! You have given me with this pack a great joy.
It is always to look beautiful again, use your love and creatively designed blog. I wish you and your Wuffel a nice Christmas. And I'm looking forward to your many ideas for the Christmas decorations
purple

0 comments:

Post a Comment