Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Black Toe Bruised -toenail

without catching

I had promised you that there are more pictures of our Sunday walk.
Hoover has become routine for me. I think I'm the only teacher here. If I did not bring him back from time to time on the floor, he would have already taken the home-rule.
It is of Day to day and tries his cheeky little nasty, Minizähnchen me out. He can already eat as fast as me. He's just a vacuum cleaner and sucks in everything.
And then you think but this fart of a dog in effect, that he can run faster than me:
This mistaken view!
And his ears .... no, that is not an Airedale!
The hind legs are faster than the front legs ... using what you have given me as a brother!
But now I am starting ....
notice at Hoover's tail, I want him to leave his megalomania ...
And Hopp!
was crouched himself as the megalomaniacal vacuum cleaner ...
Haha growing, only a little bit, then we can measure ourselves again ...
says Mom, I was still a very dear brother.
Oh, if he is soon in size but for it to go to the hearty thing about raving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment