Thursday, April 22, 2010

Church Ads For Memorials

Sky - see the discount policy in the children's program

sky logo new went late last week by the media: Sky Germany relaxes the rigorous Rabattierungsbeschränkungen after existing customers Hauf tried to run away. Premiere-times it was common practice to throw with free months and free packages around. When it was last summer from Premiere Sky then came a new CEO and the prices have increased dramatically, so it was made. End of 2009 I was personally cancel the contract, officially it was said, for technical reasons, probably stuck but the special condition to it than it came to me to integrate into the Sky-supply structure, was one tough, no discounts, no free months, no nothing . So I decided against Sky. But now that it on the last month of my Smartcardleihe was to be reported from Munich, we did not want to lose me as a customer. I was initially submitted only the regular offers, as I refused, THE unbeatable offer came: Sky World, Sky World, Sky Extra film for 16.90 € per month - that's about half the normal price. You have to be patient, and then makes pay-TV fun. Thanks Sky!

0 comments:

Post a Comment